lunes, 20 de abril de 2015

Chef of volume

I´m Marta Plaza del Monte, a 26 year old pre-primary teacher from Madrid. I´m studying a Bilingual Primary Education Master’s degree, which has a module about how ICT should be an essential resource at schools.

I have created an infoEDUgraphic based on the information of the outline I previously designed for my future eBook about mathematics for 3rd graders.

After investigating how the other tools work (Easel.ly, Canva…), PIKTOCHART has been the tool I have finally decided to use. I really enjoyed learning how it works. It has a multitude of icons, photographs and even the possibility to upload your own photograph. I should say I did not have to use my own ones as I have had enough resources in the tool.  I also found quite useful the rotate tool for texts and icons as well as the flip tool (left/right, top/bottom) and the opacity tool to highlight whatever you really want. Graphs, maps and even videos could be created.

From my point of view, it is a very easy online infographic design tool that requires very little effort to produce beautiful, high quality graphics so I am sure I will introduce it to my future students. I will plan some tasks which involved its use as it is very intuitive. I'm going to continue using Piktochart as one of my favourite designing tools and I will continue creating infoEDUgraphics to make my lessons more attractive for my students.




Thank you Maria Jesus @mjgsm for this tool recommendation that makes my ideas engaging and entertaining for everyone else to see them.

1 comentario: